These are the essentials of what we believe as a church:
- THE HOLY SCRIPTURES as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy; and the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- ONE GOD, eternally existent in three Persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- ONE LORD JESUS CHRIST, Our Saviour, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work and substitutionary death, and His personal return in power and glory.
- THE SALVATION of lost and sinful people through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- THE HOLY SPIRIT by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- THE UNITY in the Spirit of all true believers, the Body of Christ; visible in gathered communities and in co-operative mission.
- THE RESURRECTION of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
A full description of what we believe can be found at our denomination EMCC’s website.